What do employees who are not highly engaged do? They might look for work elsewhere—or perhaps even worse, stay and do the bare minimum to remain employed. There are many studies that investigate why good employees leave their jobs. These studies have consistently discovered the following reasons for employee departure:
Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You With 1-2 Business Days.
Employee Engagement – Understanding the Significance Training
- Lack of meaningful work
- Lack of trust and respect
- Lack of support from direct supervisors and management
- Lack of appreciation
- Constantly shifting priorities and reorganization
- Feeling ignored or micromanaged
Successful completion of this course will increase your ability to:
- Recognize the importance of knowing every employee as a unique individual.
- Identify each employee’s strengths and how to leverage them in the workplace.
- Show your support by minimizing obstacles that frustrate employees—including yourself!
- Create a career path and meaningful work for each employee.
- Foster an environment where employees feel free to ask and say anything.
- Show appreciation and recognition in a way that is meaningful to each employee.
Key Topics Covered
This course explores the following subjects in depth:
- Behaviors managers can exhibit and activities they can initiate to show they care
- Questions the manager and employee can answer together in order to determine the employees’ strengths and how to best leverage them
- Common obstacles to engagement as well as techniques for reducing and overcoming them
- Skills and methods for helping employees to establish direction in their career path and feel a sense of importance in their work
- Principles of and strategies for effective communication
- Asking the right questions to tailor recognition and offering the right kind of praise